Seiten

Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2012

C - choir - Chor



Hello Ladies!

My C-mani is inspired by the logo of the choir I'm singing in. We have black blouses with the logo on it, but everybody has it in a different colour. That's why I used different colours to stamp. I know it is not good (the colours are too light and the stamping is not well placed) but I wanted to show you, because I want to participate at the Llama ABC-Challenge. The next post will be better! Promised!

C - choir - Chor





Meine heutige Challenge-Maniküre ist vom Logo des Chores inspiriert in welchem ich schon seit vielen Jahren singe. Wir haben alle schwarze Blusen mit dem Logo, doch jeder konnte sich das Logo in der Farbe seiner Wahl sticken lassen. Deswegen habe ich auch in verschiedenen Farben gestempelt. Leider ist mir diese Maniküre nicht wirklich gelungen, (die gewählten Farbe
n sind zu hell und das Motiv habe ich nicht gut platziert) aber ich wollte sie euch trotzdem zeigen, da dies mein Beitrag bei der Llama ABC-Challenge ist.

I've used:
Benutzte Lacke:
she stylezone extreme hardener (base), Catrice Ultimate Nudes 020 Cotton Candy At Eiffel Tower (base colour), Catrice 400 Blue Cara Ciao (blue), Catrice 590 Jade Is Not My Name (green), Catrice 130 Lucky In Lilac (violet), Catrice 190 Wrapped Around My Finger (pink) and Catrice 030 Meet Me At Coral Island (coral).
Konad Stamping Plate m22

xoxo Nicole


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen