Seiten

Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012

Sorry for my absence...

Sorry Ladies,

I've been sick for over a week! But now I'm back! And I went shopping yesterday! There were some LEs I really wanted! And I got them all ... and some more!!

Normally I do my shopping in Innsbruck - the capital of Tyrol - but when I go there the Limited Editions are mostly plundered and I have to go to different shops to get everything I want. But yesterday I drove to a smaler city in the opposite direction - and I got more than expected!!

They had all current LEs and a lot of old ones with nearly everything in it! I even got the Catrice "Million Styles" LE which was available in March/April 2012! I wanted them for soooooo long, on amazon you can get them for 6€ each, but now I found them for 2,95€ and I got 7 out of 8!


Ich war jetzt über eine Woche krank! Aber jetzt bin ich wieder zurück! Und ich war shoppen! Da gab es einige LEs die ich unbedingt wollte! Und ich hab sie alle bekommen ... und noch einige mehr!

Normalerweise fahre ich immer nach Innsbruck zum shoppen, aber dort muss ich meist in verschiedene Läden gehen bis ich alle Lacke aus den LEs bekomme. Gestern bin ich in die andere Richtung in eine kleinere Stadt gefahren und dort gab es mehr als erwartet!

Es gab dort volle Aufsteller aller aktuellen LEs und noch viele ältere LEs, bei welchen noch fast alles enthalten war! Es gab sogar die Catrice "Million Styles" LE, die im März und April 2012 erhältlich war! Ich will die Lacke schon seit langem, aber 6€ auf amazon + Versand waren mir dann doch immer zu teuer und nun hab ich 7 von 8 Lacken für je 2,95€ bekommen!

I bought all nail polishes from these LEs:
Ich habe mir alle Lacke aus diesen LEs gekauft:
the Catrice "Big City Life" LE, the essence "the twilight saga - breaking dawn - part 2", the Catrice "Million Styles" LE and the essence "cherry blossom girl".


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen