Seiten

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2012

Winter Holiday Challenge 2012 - Snowflakes and Snowfall

Hallo Ladies!

Today I want to show you my snowflakes mani I've done for the Crumpet's Nail Tarts Winter Holiday Challenge 2012!

Heute möchte ich euch meine Schneeflocken Mani zeigen, die ich für die Winter Holiday Challenge 2012 von Crumpet's Nail Tarts gemacht habe!


no topcoat

glitter topcoat

That you will see the next weeks on the blog:

Auf folgendes könnt ihr euch in den nächsten Wochen freuen:


I've used:
Benutze Lacke:
base: p2 Long Lasting Base Coat
base colour: Catrice 915 George Blueney
stamping colour: Konad white
top coat: she stylezone glitter topcoat
stamping plate: Konad m59

xoxo Nicole


3 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely!!! I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! http://tesdiditnails.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-blog-award-part-deux.html

    AntwortenLöschen