Seiten

Freitag, 4. Januar 2013

CNT New31DC - Day 4 Pink

Pink is todays colour. I've used the pink from the Catrice NEONaturals LE - this colour looks great! I wanted to add some pink glitter on the tips, but I'm not so happy with the result. I had tipwear very fast and took it off after some hours.

Mit meiner pinken Maniküre bin ich nicht zufrieden. Das Pink ist das neue von Catrice aus der NEONaturals LE - eine wunderschönes Neonpink! Dann wollte ich noch etwas pinken Glitzer auf die Spitzen geben, aber ich bin mit dem Ergebnis nicht wirklich zufrieden. Schon nach kurzer Zeit hat sich der Lack an den Spitzen abgelöst und ich habe mir die Nägel ablackiert.


Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!?

Hoffentlich läuft es morgen besser!?


I've used:
Benutze Lacke:
base: p2 Long Lasting Base Coat
base colour: Catrice NEONaturals LE - 05 Bright, Brighter & Brightest
glitter: essence nail art crackling top coat - 06 crack me! pearly pink


xoxo Nicole

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi

    Just to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check out the post here:

    http://annaspolishaddiction.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award-2-and-3.html

    Thanks!

    Anna.

    AntwortenLöschen