Seiten

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013

CNT New31DC - Day 6 Your Favourite Colour Family

My favourite Colour Family is the mint, jade & emerald green colour spectrum. I made a little tape mani for you - my fist try! Hope you like it a bit!?

Meine Lieblingsfarben bei Lacken sind momentan die mint, jade und smaragd grünen Farben. Ich habe eine einfache Tape Mani für euch gemacht - meine erste! Ich hoffe es gefällt euch nicht so schlecht!?


Tomorrow you will see my first skittle mani!

Morgen seht ihr meinen ersten Versuch einer skittle Mani!


I've used:
Benutze Lacke:
base: p2 Long Lasting Base Coat
colours: Catrice Cucuba LE - 05 Take It Mint
              Catrice - 590 Jade Is Not My Name
              Catrice Nymphelia LE - 01 Be Pool
top coat: essence studio nails better than gel nails - top sealer high gloss


xoxo Nicole

1 Kommentar: